Stream authorization is one of the main problems for users who stream for movies, videos in Kodi. Its simple to resolve this problem. There are three methods by which we could get rid of this Olpair error. When you are planning to stream movies or TV shows using an addon, it fetches and provides us with many servers. Openload is one among that server. when we choose that openload server, it shows a popup menu as OpenLoad Stream Authorization error with a URL like https olpair com. Depending on your IP/Location, you may either get olpair or openload. Both of these are servers of the same provider.
Method 1: Using URL https://olpair.com/
OLpair prevents you from streaming because it needs to know whether a human is accessing or a robot. And due to the large demand on videos, the servers can get crashed. To resolve this problem the concept of stream authorization is used. Here you have to pair the IP Address. with the openload server. But this for just 4 hours.
Procedure to follow:
- When you are streaming a movie, a popup appears that shows many servers.
- If you are selecting the OPENLOAD server and it shows another popup as Openload Stream Authorization.
- Click on the link given https://olpair.com/.
- Here you can view your IP Address in the browser on your home screen. Click I’m not a robot.
- Scroll down and click on Pair.
- A message is displayed after the pair is successful.
Method 2: For Each Addon separately
For advanced users, who streaming for videos on the add-ons like Digital Cinema there they find issued on the overload. So for disabling the overload server follow the below steps.
Procedure to be followed:
- Click on the Addons in the Kodi homepage
- Click on the Video Add-ons.
- Right-click on an Addon(ex: Digital Cinema) to which the olpair has to be disabled.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Playback.
- In that disable the Hosters with captchas by flipping the toggle switch to off.
- Click ok.
Method 3: For All Add-ons disabling OLPair error
For disabling the openload for all the Kodi add-ons follow the below steps. This you to access the servers which don’t contain the overload servers.
Procedure to be followed:
- Click on the Settings icon on the top left corner of the Kodi homepage
- Click on the System settings
- On the left change standard to the expert mode
- Then click on Add-ons
- In that click on the Manage dependencies
- Select URLResolver.
- Click on the Configure icon on the bottom.
- Click Resolvers4.
- Scroll down to search for the openload.
- Disable the openload by flipping the toggle switch to off condition.
The openload issue has been tackled by following any one of the methods given above.
Now it’s possible to stream videos without any openload errors. If there are any issues regarding the disabling of OpenLoad error please leave comments below, we make sure our response for your comments.